FREE calling over WiFi or 3G to US/Canada, without using cell minutes.
With the netTALK calling app on your Android device, you can make calls throughout the US and Canada from anywhere without using your cellphone minutes.
If you have poor cellular coverage at home, make calls over WiFi. If you are traveling abroad, avoid roaming charges by calling back home over WiFi for FREE. Remember, there is no charge for calls made to the US or Canada, and low rates for international calling are coming soon.
1. Download this app FREE
2. Visit http://m.nettalk.com on the web or device to register
3. Start the app on your device and enter your Username/Password (case sensitive)
- Free calling to the US and Canada
- Connectivity through WIFI/3G/Edge
- Turn any Android Tablet into a phone
- Import your contacts from your phone
- Dial 2663 for FREE conference calling bridge
- Free 411 Directory Assistance
- Integrated contacts from the phone
- Favorite Contacts
From the makers of the netTALK DUO. The DUO has been recognized by LAPTOP Magazine with an Editor's Choice Award and rated 4 out of 5 stars by PC WORLD for being Business Ready.
"The great thing about the netTALK DUO is that it really can replace your landline" -LAPTOP Magazine
"netTALK DUO delivers on promise of replacing your landline connection" - PC World
Learn more about netTALK at www.netTALK.com
- Link your netTALK DUO phone number to the app
- Low rates for international calling
- Receive calls on your iPhone to your netTALK number, without paying for cellular minutes
- Must be on WiFi/3G/EDGE
- Must create a netTALK account to use this app
- Your Username & Password is CASE SENSITIVE
- You will not receive a phone number-outgoing calls only
- Free calls limited to 30 min talk time per call
- International roaming charges may apply
- Android Tablets require a compatible headset/microphone
- Operator data charges may apply.
- Dialing 911 on the application will not work
***Please Note - 3G Calling***
Some mobile network operators may restrict VoIP over their network. If you are using the netTALK Calling App over 3G, you agree to abide by netTALK Terms of Service and the rules of your cellular carrier. You also agree that netTALK is not responsible for fees incurred by your cellular carrier.
***Thanks for your feedback so far!***
- If you are experiencing echo, please reduce the volume on your phone less than 100% for best results.
-Please continue to send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org